Today is Friday. Today I am having a day off from being cerebral. Today I share with you the essential rules of chocolate. Have a wonderful weekend.
- If you have melted chocolate all over your fingers you are not eating fast enough.
- If you are struggling to carry four pounds of chocolate home from the shops then just eat it in the car.
- Tip for dieters – eat a large bar of chocolate before each meal and it will take the edge of your appetite.
- Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, blueberries, goji berries etc. all count as fruit so you can eat as many as you like over and above your five a day.
- Chocolate covered ice creams are dairy and are also essential for fat soluble vitamins.
- Chocolate comes from the cocoa bean, a bean is a vegetable. See (4) above.
- A Terry’s chocolate orange contains approximately 900 calories enabling you to conveniently consume your daily calorific intake in one go and still have some calories left over for that health giving glass of red wine.
- If you eat plain, milk and white chocolate you have a balanced diet.
- Chocolate contains preservatives and thus will help you stay young.
- Chocolate is keeping the Spanx industry alive. Would you want all those people to lose their jobs?
- If you cannot eat an entire box of chocolates in one go you need more practice.
Finally, calories are afraid of heights. If you break your chocolate bars in half and put them on a top shelf for 24 hours all the calories will jump out.